ALL SAMSUNG FACTORY UNLOCK CODE SERVICE
How To Order :
- First Select Your Samsung Phone Locked Network like All Canada networks, At&t Network , All USA Networks ETC. If you Are Not Sure that from which network code Your Samsung Required So please Use service below to check your Samsung Network Carrier and its warranty info etc
- If You don’t want to ensure your network and your samsung phone is asking for network code so Select ( ALL WORLDWIDE NETWROK UNLOCK CODE SERVICE.
- After Selecting make ensure your phone is asking for unlock code.
- Buy and during payment checkout in additional information paste your phones imei numbers and model numbers
- After that please allow us required time duration which we stated in service short description. continue reading
- HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR PHONE:
Power ON device with Not Accepted SIM card.
Device will prompt you for Unlock Code or SIM network unlock PIN.
Enter Unlock Code or SIM network unlock PIN. Your device is unlocked!
Please Make sure your phone needs a Unlock code, to check please insert a Different Network sim card into it, if it ask for “SIM Network Unlock Pin” it can be unlocked.
ANY PHONE LOCKED BY DEVICE UNLOCK APP IS NOT SUPPORTED AT ALL
NO REFUND WILL BE OFFERED IF YOU PURCHASE UNLOCK CODE FOR YOUR DEVICE APP LOCKED PHONE
TO UNLOCK YOUR MOBILE PHONE WE NEED YOUR IMEI NUMBER.
Please provide us the following details
- IMEI number
- Phone Model
- Current Network
Please add a message/Description to seller on your checkout.
Note : Double Check Your Imei And Model Number If You Give Incorrect Imei or Model Number or both So The Your Phone Doesn’t Accept The Generated Code For Your Original Phone’s Imei. In Such Cases We Can’t Refund. Because Supplier Charged The Amount.
Some Unsupported Carriers Of USA Can’t Unlock By This Service Like
Unsupported Models :
– IMEIs starting with 9900 and Verizon Devices*
– Samsung Avant SM-G386T from T-Mobile USA
– Straight Talk
– Any Samsung Cell Phone from T-Mobile USA with “Mobile Unlock App” installed and that are not asking for SIM Network Unlock PIN (like some Galaxy Avant, Galaxy 6 Edge, and probably more to come in future…)
* (Unless the phone prompts for a code)
You will not be refunded if you order unlock code for any of these cell phone and complaint about a wrong code or code entry issue.
- We will give you full refund immediately if we fail to find a code for your mobile.
- You cannot change your mind once you have purchased the code as we process the code on the server and server charge us immediately and do not allow to cancel
- Your phone must be asking for unlock code otherwise no refund will be given.
If you’re unsure, please do NOT order.
- Codes are normally Generated Within Time Duration Me
But In Very Rare Cases Of Any Service Issue So You Have To Patience and cooperate with us. We Are Sorry To You If You Can’t Wait So Don’t Buy Because When We Processed Your Imei To Supplier For Generating Unlock Code Supplier Charged Us First. In Such Cases They Doesn’t Refund Us.
- No refund for: Wrong IMEI; already unlocked phones (verify BEFORE submitting).
- Video proof will be required for in case of complaint.
- Do NOT order if you’re absolutely unable to wait for up to 5 days as occasional delays can happen
- We can not refund if your phone is rooted as unlock code does not work on rooted phone but it will work After Flashing Official Samsung Signed Firmware.Your Phone Is Rooted Or Any Custom Firmware is flashed on it Follow This easy Steps. First Go To Settings , Then Go To ABOUT, Then Go To STATUS , Then Software Status. If It is OFFICIAL So You Are Ready To Buy. If it is CUSTOM So You Have To Flash It to Official Firmware.
- This Service is Only Gives You Unlocking Codes. If Your Phone is Blacklisted (LOST/STOLEN) So it will Not Gives Your Network Service In Your Country. In Such Case We Can’t Refund
By buying this service you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the above mentioned terms.
DISCOUNTED PRICING ARE AVAILABLE FOR WHOLESALE CODE BUYERS AND RESELLERS
MESSAGE US FOR MORE INFO